THIYA 24X7 Helpline Number – 09322359101
THIYA 24X7 Helpline Number – 09322359101
Dear Thiya Member,
Your Thiya Community 24X7 Helpline Number is 09322359101. In case of emergency, crisis or urgency contact this No. OR SMS your name and contact No. TWA will get back to you at the earliest as soon as possible. This facility will be made available for 50 top cities in India, having 1 million plus population including Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. A local help will be made available in any of these 50 cities and 3 countries for your instant help and guidance to the nearest hospital, doctor, police station. The local Representative will guide you and help you co-ordinate with your nearest relative, family member or friend through our all India data base. Thiya members having ID Cards, Driving License, medi-claim and life Insurance should always carry their cards along with Cashless Cards and Insurance details with them while on vacation and business travel.
There has been cases where some medical aids were drastically delayed on travelers during emergency and crisis, due to non availability of responsible Contact Nos, ID Cards, cashless cards. On receiving a SMS or Call on the 24X7 Helpline No, 09322359101. Thiya Welfare Association will provide immediate personal help in any of these 50 cities and also has a data base of all its members across India and will send emergency help immediately to the spot of crisis / emergency.
This facility will be extended to any Thiya community member irrespective of any city in India. While you travel, do not forget to carry your wallet along with your recent photograph, Driving License, Debit Card, Credit Card, Cash less Medi-claim card, Company ID Card, Voter ID Card, blood group, emergency medication guidelines if you are suffering from any disease or if you are undergoing medial treatment, contact nos of your Doctor. and all family and friends mobile Nos in your wallet. All these details in your mobile memory may be lost and not found during emergency, but these details will always be found in person along with you during emergency.
However here are some tips for you, before you Travel to any holiday destination or business travel:
Majority of people love to travel, but you can enjoy your travel to new places only if you are well equipped and tension free. Thus, it is important for you to carry such items that are essential for you while travelling and buying an insurance policy is important too. Though many of the things that you are required to carry will depend on the travel destinations, there are some compulsory things which you need to carry anywhere you are travelling.
Some of the compulsory and essential travel items that you need to carry while traveling are:
1. Travel documents – Carry all the essential travel documents while travelling you’re your Passport, your Visa, the Air tickets, Travel Insurance, details of the hotels that you have booked with your address and so on. Carry your International or domestic driving License for proof of residence and ID.
2. Toilet kit – It is also important for you to carry your own toilet kit so that you are able to use it even if you do not get the right place to stay in. these things can include your shaving kit, soap, perfume, deodorant, tissue papers, skin care lotions and so on.
3. Medicines – Medicines are important too as any situation can arise while travelling. You may fall and hurt yourself and you may also be able to help out other fellow travelers too. You can even get afflicted by various allergies while travelling to an unknown place and you may even have to face sea sickness if travelling by ship. So, it is important of you to carry different kinds of medicines while traveling.
4. Light weight clothing – Carry light weight clothing and simple clothes so that people aren’t able to get idea about your affluence. If your affluence shows through your dress, you may fall prey to goons and thieves. It is also important for you to carry light weight clothing so that it remains comfortable. Comfort is of utmost importance while travelling.
5. Voltage converter and plug adapter – If you’re carrying plug-in electronic appliances you will need plug adapters. Some camera chargers and laptops and also cell phones are dual voltage electronic systems, but others appliances may need a voltage converter.
6. Comfortable shoes – As comfort is of utmost importance, you are also supposed to carry at least two comfortable shoes which are durable too.
In addition, remember to carry contacts that you may require including the insurance agency contacts and light weight luggage. Carry only the things that are required.
7. Your Wallet – Do not forget to carry your wallet along with your recent photograph, Driving License, Debit Card, Credit Card, Cash less Medi-claim card, Company’s ID Card, Voter ID Card, blood group, emergency medication guidelines if you are suffering from any disease or if you are undergoing medial treatment, contact nos of your Doctors and all your family and friends.
8. Soft copies – Your Mobile should have all the scanned documents required (soft copies) by you during your travel and stay in foreign countries or holiday destinations. This will help you to refer to the documents if they are lost, misplaced or stolen during transit.